Brickell FlaIron will soon rise north of the Metromover tracks and the current ‘Flatiron Park’. Designed by Luis Revuelta , Miami Flat Iron Brickell will be one of the tallest buildings in Miami at a height of 750 feet and 65 floors, boasting more than 550 residences with amazing contemporary- sleek design with a luxury cruise kind of feeling to it. Miami Flat Iron in Brickell will feature two swimming pools, one on a lower amenity deck, the other will be on the rooftop, two story penthouses will feel like mansions in the sky and at street level some of the best and retail shops and restaurants that the Brickell are will house. The building will also feature a full exercise gym and a full service spa. The Flat Iron Residences will average 1,250 square feet in size with open floor plans and will also offer larger penthouses.
Miami FlatIron Brickell Building will be located at the corner of Brickell Plaza and South Miami Avenue, in the heart of the beautiful Brickell area. The project will be designed by prominent architect Luis Revuelta and will offer a mix of large one, two and three bedroom residences. Large terraces will have panoramic views of Biscayne Beach and the word famous Miami skylime. The swimming pool, spa and fitness club also feature 360 degree breathtaking views of Miami’s landscape. Full service amenities, meeting facilities, shopping and dining areas are the ultimate convenience for residents.
· Sky Terrace: Landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology.
· Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop spa and fitness center with Pilates/ yoga and aerobics studio, private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and women’s lockers
· Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
· State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
· Children’s play area and Game Room
· Movie Theatre
· Private Event Space & Recreation Rooms
· Lobby area Bar
· Ground level Restaurants & retail Boutiques
· Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
· Private storage available
· Fully-managed household services upon request
· 24-hour Concierge, valet & doorman services
· Dedicated High speed Elevators Residence Features
· Conceptual Design & Development by Ugo Colombo
· Lobby and common areas designed by acclaimed Artist, Julian Schnabel
· 9’6” Ceilings in Tower Residences – 10’6” Ceilings in Penthouses
· Expansive floor plan layouts
· Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
· Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views